WHY RETAIN US?
Thinking of Immigrating to Canada? Well, there are hundreds of law firms out there that can help you out with the Immigration process. So, why should you retain KAN Immigration and services of Mani kandanand his team? Aham operates immigration processes in the name of aham group of companies with its head office at Hyderabad.
Below are some of the unique advantages you get when you retain us for processing your Immigration application to Canada
Throughout the immigration processing application process, you can consult on the status and progress of your application any number of times. This is particularly important as sometimes the laws change and you need to know how that has impacted the already submitted application and if any additional documents may need to be submitted.
Full disclosure of fees upfront as per retainer agreement with the refund clause: FG group Immigration Services, we believe in complete transparency. There will be no hidden charges or any new fees during the process which has already not been mentioned earlier at the time of taking up the application of the candidate. The total fees will be discussed and explained to the candidate upfront so that he/she can budget for that once and for all.
If you don’t qualify, we won’t accept your case and let you know what is needed to be done before we accept and represent your case: We don’t want your money if you don’t qualify for Immigration. Based on the initial information that you submit in the FREE online assessment form and the subsequent discussions, if we find that you fall short of points and will not qualify under any category, we will not take your money or your case forward. However, we will indeed point out some remedies as to what you may need to change your profile/qualifications/etc. in order to increase your chances and apply again.
Higher chances of acceptance through perfect application and supporting documents: We will prove your work experience by law to the Minister of Immigration and Multiculturalism and the Department of Citizenship and Immigration Canada which is often ignored/overlooked by someone who is not familiar with particular sections of Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations. We will communicate with CIC and answer all the issues, concerns and queries promptly on your behalf. Data don’t lie. People who use Immigration Consultants who are regulated by ICCRC have higher chances of selection.
Our Responsibilities and Commitment
- Make an assessment of the eligibility of the client & family to immigrate to Canada.
- Create a profile to check the eligibility for immigration to Canada.
- File the application for express entry with Immigration department.
- Update the information for express entry to increase the points.
- Post the resume for the candidate with the Job Bank.
- Post the resume with other employment agencies in Canada.
- Provide the application forms and other details for immigration to Canada.
- Check the application forms prepared by the client to see whether it is complete and prepared as per requirement for Immigration.
- Check whether all the accompanying papers as per checklist is enclosed.
- Submit the application for immigration to the concerned embassy on behalf of the client.
- Follow up the application for immigration on behalf of the Client with the Canadian Embassy.
- Inform applicant regarding the interview (if required) date for Immigration.
- Provide guidance for attending the interview.
- Follow up the issue of the visa after medical examination.
- Provide guidance on getting school admission, sim card, health card etc., in Canada.