BAHRAIN WORK PERMIT
The companies in Bahrain offer Bahrain Work Visas to their foreign employees who are working for them. Each Bahrain employment visa required a designation like an accountant, salesman, manager, secretary, etc. Please see the below details for Bahrain work visa, Bahrain work permit visa fee, Bahrain work visa processing time, and a lot more information about Bahrain employment visas. you also can check Bahrain work visa status in LMRA express services.
What are the required documents to apply for a Bahrain Work Permit?
The employer must have an expat management system (EMS) to login and apply for the work permit where he must submit the following documents to apply for the Bahrain work visa:
Latest Passport of the employee
- Old Passport copy of the employee
- Employment Contract (in English and Arabic)
- Intention to Transfer form (if the employee is transferring from one employer to another in Bahrain)
- Electricity Bill
- Employee address (if available)
- Medical Certificate (GAMCA Approved medical Certificate if Employee is out of Bahrain)
What are the approvals required for Bahrain’s work permit?
Typically, there are four mandatory approvals for all employment visa applications; these are:
1) Approval from Labor Market Regulatory Authority (LMRA)
2) Issuance of CPR (Central population record) number from the Central Information Office (CIO)
3) Approval from National Passport and Residence Affairs (NPRA)
4) Visa Payment
What is the processing time of an Employment visa in Bahrain?
- How efficiently the employer submitted the required documents
- If documents are submitted incomplete, or there are missing documents
- Quality and clarity of documents
- Work burden in approval authorities
- The previous record of the candidate
Middle east countries
[efb_feed fanpage_id=”233253044113891″ type=”page” words_limit=”10″ post_limit=”2″ skin_id=”6831″ cache_unit=”1″ cache_duration=”days” live_stream_only=”0″ load_more=”0″ links_new_tab=”1″ show_like_box=”0″]