MBBS in Philippines
For Indian students seeking a medical education, MBBS in Philippines is the most sought-after destination. Besides the low cost of MBBS in Philippines , the Indian students will also have access to world-class research infrastructure and the most modern curriculum. Thousands of students from India choose to study MBBS in Philippines every year to fulfil their dream of becoming a doctor. US Medico can help you too if you wish to become one of them. The guidance we provide has already helped innumerable students achieve their dream of studying MBBS in Philippines. And now it is your chance to pen the success story of pursuing your MBBS in Philippines .
Among the best education systems in Asia, the Philippines’s is one of the best. MBBS in Philippines can be studied completely in English at affordable prices, at a high level of quality. This fact demonstrates that education occupies a high position in the Philippines. The Philippines consists of the largest group of English-speaking nations in Southeast Asia.
Nearly 8000 international students’ study MBBS in Philippines medical universities every year, of which approximately 50% are Indians. Education in the Philippines is renowned throughout the world for its excellence. Thousands of doctors are sent by these medical universities of the Philippines every year to diverse countries, including the United States and England.
Approximately 2299 educational and professional institutions and 40 healthcare colleges operate in the country. Here are some of the major benefits of obtaining an MBBS in Philippines :
- An MBBS in Philippines is recognized by both the National Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization (WHO). Upon completing this course, students may take leading international medical examinations, such as the USMLE and MCI, to practice medicine overseas.
- Since the program is taught in English, international students will find it easy to understand the subjects.
- The cost of completing an MBBS in Philippines is quite affordable at many universities in the Philippines, and there is no donation fee associated with medical colleges. An average medical college will charge between 15 lakhs and 25 lakhs in Indian rupees per year for tuition.
- Because of the low cost of living here, international students can easily afford the expenses.
- It helps boost students’ confidence when they can diagnose patient cases practically at medical schools, which provides them with more hands-on experience.
Why Study MBBS in Philippines?
MBBS in Philippines is very advantageous for a variety of reasons. Here are a few:
- It is possible to complete an MBBS in Philippines at a low cost. Those from middle-class backgrounds certainly have an advantage as they can pay much cheaper tuition fees than most other countries.
- It follows the American system of education, so English is used in the classroom, which is extremely advantageous for Indian students.
- High-quality education can be enjoyed by students, and they will have access to excellent research facilities.
- It is best suited for Indians since its temperature hovers between 28 and 32 degrees.
- The Philippines is a very affordable destination for accommodation and living.
- This might come as a surprise to you! It is estimated that one of every ten physicians practising in the United States is a medical graduate from the Philippines.
- USMLE preparation is part of the MBBS in Philippines. In the Philippines, almost all of the graduates passed the board examination in their home country.
MBBS in Philippines: Eligibility criteria
Study MBBS in Philippines for Indian Students: Eligibility, Course Duration, and Fee Structure should be carefully scrutinized to ensure that students are aware of the requirements they must meet.
Eligibility: Students with 50% marks in PCB in +2 are eligible to apply for MBBS Universities in the Philippines.
|NEET :||You should have passed the NEET exam|
|Course Duration :||5.5 years, which includes internship|
|Minimum Course Fee :||Rs.2.5 Lakhs/Year|
|Maximum Course Fee :||Rs.6 Lakhs/Year|
|Living Expenses :||Rs. 12000/Month to 15000/Month|
|Facilities for Students :||Indian Food, hostel, Wi-Fi|
|Mode of Teaching :||English|
|Universities Recognition :||MCI, WHO, WFME, FAIMER|
Through our assistance, it is now much easier to study MBBS in Philippines. In the Philippines, medical universities provide outstanding student facilities like early clinical integration, enhanced teaching methods, and state-of-the-art laboratories for students to enhance their skills.
Top Universities to study MBBS in Philippines
- Emilio Aguinaldo College of Medicine
- University of Perpetual Help System Dalta
- Lyceum Northwestern University
- Davao Medical School Foundation
- Southwestern University
Studying MBBS in Philippines has many advantages
- There is a similar educational pattern in Philippine universities to the United States. These resources are very useful for students wishing to take the USMLE.
- Compared to countries such as Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Ukraine, China, Nepal, and Germany, the Philippines had a higher FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Examination) passing rate.
- It is not necessary to pay capital and donation fees to get Admission to study MBBS in Philippines .
- MBBS in Philippines offers admission without IELTS or TOEFL requirements.
- Students at universities receive a greater amount of practical training so they can learn more about clinical procedures.
Documents Required to Study MBBS in Philippines
To study MBBS in Philippines, the documentation process is quite simple and straightforward. To begin the application, they must submit a 10th class report, Intermediate report, and passport photograph. The student receives an LPA within two to one week of submitting the documents to the organization. As a result, the admission process is initiated for your MBBS in Philippines .
Visa Procedure for MBBS in Philippines
Students should follow a simple process when applying for a visa to the Philippines. Every student should make sure that he or she has all the necessary documents to apply for the visa. Listed below are those documents.
- The Letter of Provisional Acceptance (LPA)
- Confirmation letter for the student from the university
- Statement of Bank Account (The exact amount will depend on the embassy’s intake which varies from year to year)
- Fee Receipts
- A student from South India travels to Chennai
- The students from North India will drive up to New Delhi
What Career Opportunities are available after completing an MBBS in Philippines?
Because the MBBS in Philippines is based on practical knowledge, for one year, it assists and enhances students’ applications for obtaining a Foreign Medical Graduate licence, and also for USMLE examinations in the USA and the UK. Medical Universities in Philippines is almost exclusively about licensing programs, which stands out among all the professions. An MBBS from the Philippines can enhance the career prospects of students who graduate from there.
Courses Offered by the Medical Universities to Study MBBS in Philippines
It specializes in medical courses under the American Curriculum, which is known as MDs. In the basic sciences program, students will spend between one and two years depending on their university, and then four years in the MD programs, which are run and monitored by CHED.
FAQs for studying MBBS in Philippines
1. What is the fee to study MBBS in Philippines?
It differs from university to university. But the overall fee will not exceed 22 lakhs for the total duration of 5 years.
2. Can I work as a doctor in India after completing my MBBS in Philippines?
Yes, you can work as a doctor in India, but you must clear the exit exam.
3. What is the minimum percentage or criteria required in the 12th class to study MBBS in Philippines?
The minimum percentage needed is 50% in PCB for General Category and 40% for SC/ST/OBC Category to pursue MBBS in Philippines .
4. Is it safe to study MBBS in Philippines?
Yes, it is extremely safe for Indian students to study MBBS in Philippines .
5. Is the MBBS degree from the Philippines valid in India?
It is valid only if you study in a university that is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
6. Is it easy to get admission to study MBBS Philippines?
With the help of a professional consultancy like US Medico, it is extremely easy to get admission to a top-ranked university to study MBBS in Philippines.