QATAR WORK PERMIT
Indian passport holders who are willing to apply for a Qatar Employment visa can find the necessary visa information on this page. In the following, you can find Qatar Employment visa requirements which mainly include the visa documents and eligibility criteria. General guidelines to be followed at the time of submission of Qatar Employment visa documents are mentioned on the page. For further visa consultation, you can contact BTW Visa Executives.
Following is the list of documents required for Qatar Work visa for Indians.
The submitted passport must meet the parameters given below
- It must be valid for 6 months ahead of the span of stay.
- It must be original and genuine.
- It must have minimum two blank pages for the visa stamp.
- It must not be torn, ripped, split, or damaged in any kind of way.
The photographs must be provided as per the given photo specifications
- It must be clicked on an all white background.
- One copy to be submitted with general photo guidelines.
- It must be of proper size with dimensions of 35×45 mm (length – 45mm, breadth – 35mm).
- It must have a matte finish.
- It must cover face 80% of the frame.
- It must be a recent photograph.
- The expressions on the face must be neutral, there must not be any kind of smiling of frowning in the photograph.
- Any kind of glasses must not be worn in the photograph.
- The hair must be tied back so that the face is clearly visible.
- The ears must be visible clearly.
- It must not have any headgear worn apart from religious reasons.
- It is to be taken care that your teeth do not show in the photograph.
The PAN card is an important government-issued document. It needs to follow the provided guidelines
- It must be provided as signature proof.
Eligibility for getting Qatar Employment Visa
In order to be eligible to travel to the country on a visa, you will have to meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Be a genuine traveller-You must have a valid and good intention behind travelling to the country.
- Eligible to bear all expenses –You must possess sufficient funds to support yourself and any dependents throughout the stay.
- Reasons to return – You must have strong ties in your home country that will ensure that you will return after your stay.
- Be of good character – You must have a clean criminal track record and be of good character. You may have to provide PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) for the same.
- Be in good health –You must at least meet the minimum health requirements required by the authorities
Middle east countries
We Help Your Business Grow
161-162, Rasi Building, 2nd floor
Gandhi Park Coimbatore
Tamil Nadu, India – 641001
0422 435 6719
DROP A REVIEW
Please scan to review us on Google