saudi arabia WORK PERMIT
Due to the excellent economy, and the vast career opportunities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the Work Visit Visa Saudi Arabia is one of the most sought after permits. The initiation of this visa has given plenty of people the opportunity to ply their trade in Saudi.
Eligibility for Saudi Arabia Work Visa
On possession of this visa, keep in mind the following key factors –
- Kindly note the validity and expiry date of the visa. You must not stay back beyond the Saudi work visit visa validity.
- Carry a copy of your passport and visa with you while you are in the country.
- You must not work for any other organizations or companies other than your sponsor while you are on this visa.
- While you are in Saudi Arabia, you must abide by the Islamic rules and regulations followed in the country.
Documents Required for Saudi Work Visa
As per the Saudi Arabia work visa requirements, the following are the list of documents required for the application process –
- Valid passport with at least 2 blank pages. Any old passports also must be attached.
- Invitation letter from the Saudi Arabian company that is approved by the ministry of foreign affairs, in Arabic.
- 2 photographs.
- Covering letter from the Indian company on the company letterhead, along with the seal and sign, mentioning the details of the visit. These must also match with the details on the invitation letter.
- Original degree certificate.
- Copy of registration of the Saudi company in Arabic.
- Travel insurance issued by the embassy as per your application.
- Proof of work experience (if required)
Middle east countries
We Help your Business Grow
161-162, Rasi Building, 2nd floor
Gandhi Park Coimbatore
Tamil Nadu, India – 641001
0422 435 6719
DROP A REVIEW
Please scan to review us on Google